Jan 6, 2008

Ridiculous Australian Broadcast...

The most ridiculous thing happened to me few days ago. I turned on the TV and they were broadcasting Hopman Cup mixed double game. The game was my Taiwanese team against Serbia. There are 8 countries playing in mixed double in Hopman Cup which held in Perth. Serbia is the first seed in this contest and my Taiwanese team is the last seed in this contest. I was so excited when I was watching this game because my Taiwanese team put on a competitive contest. Suddenly, the Australian TV channel change the program after commercials when the contest hadn't finished yet. I was so angry at that. What the hell is this going on? Ridiculous. I know the outcome of this game on the internet. My Taiwanese team lost this game 1-2 when they lost tie-breaker on the third set. Great Game.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Well, I always get annoyed at the opposite - when there's something else I want to watch and they cancel it because the sports programme overruns. That happens less often nowadays though, as they now tend to continue it on another channel.

Jessica Lee said...

HA!! Obviously, it's very difficult to satisfy everyone.