Nov 6, 2007

Happy Birthday!!My Dear Sister,Jean

Today!!November 5th is my dear sister's birthday.Jean,Wish you best.Hopefully,you have good day at this birthday.I couldn't say enough how much my family means to me.My sister always stands by me,let me do whatever I want to and takes responsibility as much as she can.

I always remember the trip I have with her.I didn't feel very well at the first day of trip to Hong Kong.Actually,I was sick at that day.Because we went to Hong Kong by ourselves without group,we have the whole day travel plan and need to figure out transportation how to get to specific places we want.I was not in the good mood at all as a result of being sick and was angry at everything the whole day.But,my sister didn't angry at me at all,did everything for me and tried to make me feel better at the same time.At the second day,I had an apology to her about my bad temper yesterday,but she simply smiled at me and said she understood.This is my sister.Hopefully, we can have another wonderful trip near future.Happy birthday,my dear sister,Jean.

No comments: