Oct 15, 2008

It's amazing how things change so quickly

The day after posting prejudice against Australia that I get since I get to Australia and getting my USB drive back, one more good thing happened this afternoon makes me add more extra good points regard of Australia.

There is one company called "Greenalliance" promote a program to protect environment by saving energy and water that was supported by Australian government. The thing they do is to go to every house and help people to change light bulbs and showerheads that they designed in order to save electricity and water. The most important thing for all of these things is they do them for free.

Employees from that company came this afternoon. They changed and installed the new light bulbs for the whole house, so I have a bright room right now. This makes me feel much happier that before.

By the way, this is the kind of thing a government should do when they try to change citizen's behaviours for something good. They offer something good for free first and then people will change their behaviour after starting used to new stuffs.

No comments: